Wednesday, August 4, 2010

The End to a FANTASTIC! School Year with Donna Lewis & the Globe Trekker Crew

I even worded it that way on my end-of-the-year evaluation because I meant it. :)

In my years of teaching, (I sound like I have 35 years experience, hahaa..) I can honestly say that this was a great batch of kids. I knew I was going to miss them, so I created a Photostory for them. My kids loved it!!! And, I'm so glad because I wanted them to remember this year as a GREAT one!

You'll see pictures of our classroom, colleagues of mine, and some personal moments, since the kids are always asking personal Q's...



As for me, every teacher knows that having the freedom to teach and explore... and reach new heights with your kids, is the best thing that could happen in your job as an educator. That's how it was for me. I felt the freedom (thanks to our principal this year) to reach the stars and I reached the sky.

No comments:

Post a Comment