Monday, August 9, 2010

11.5 - Thing #8 - Screencast

This is awesome!!!
I went to this website to get my free screencast and completed my assignment there. I'm also interested in reading some more articles from our Lib2Play2 website on Thing #8, in addition to finding other informative sites about the many uses for this.

The potential that this has in every day life is AMAZING. You can actually show someone something without being there! You can email it, post it on a website, share it with others... How cool is that??!

The same concept is applicable in student life and school. Kids can share with each other how to do something on the computer using this tool. They can also share creative tools, websites, steps in completing a project... The opportunities are endless. This is great.

Although my screencast is not the best thing ever, it's actually a good reminder of things you can do that you thought you never could!


No comments:

Post a Comment