Monday, August 9, 2010

11.5 - Thing #11.5 ~Reflection

11.5 Things Completed!

1. What were your favorite discoveries or exercises on this learning journey?
Wow... Where to begin... Screen capture, ScreenCast, SlideShare, loading videos to YouTube, joining Facebook! (I thought I would NEVER do that! Haha...) And, Second Life. EVERYTHING was great. A fun and meaningful way to learn!

2. How has this program assisted or affected your lifelong learning goals? Ah! I look forward to it every summer from now on... Since I started last year. I have also kept up with my blog. I love learning new things, and I've discovered a great appreciation for technology I didn't know I really had in me! : )

3. Were there any take-a-ways or unexpected outcomes from this program that surprised you?
Some of the things were a little trickier than I thought. Some were easier... Nevertheless, in one of my postings, I recorded my thoughts about the one thing I really seemed confused about.

4. What could we do differently to improve upon this program’s format or concept? The format and the program are both perfect! Always positive and fun. I love it! Thank you Lifeguards!!!!!! :) What a great way to end my summer.

We hope this is not the end of our learning journey together as a staff and a system, but the start of something amazing... Such as:
Maintain your blog as your educational journal
Add your blog URL to your e-mail signature line
Re-purpose it as your School Library blog
Share it with your colleagues and administrators

I'm on it. I'll continue to do my best to all of the above. Thank you again, for such a wonderful, interactive, powerful opportunity to continue learning.
In Library2Play - I played safely in the sandbox...
In Library2Play2 - I'm a BIG kid now! (Reminds me of this song... :) Swimming among ocean currents...


The main thing I got from this experience is that you'll find success in social networking. Creating and sharing is the key.

More and More Things here.... Can't wait to learn more about them and explore! : )

No comments:

Post a Comment