Monday, August 9, 2010

11.5 - cont. of Thing #5

Thing #5: Reflection

Describe your experiences with Facebook and Twitter. I joined Facebook rather than Twitter. So far, so good... However, I think I'll give Facebook a one-month try before closing my account. It's just one more thing I have to take care of and I don't have time for that right now... : (

Give suggestions as to how these resouces could aid students in and out of the classroom. These resources allow for socialization between peers through discussion of educational topics. Learning could take place, students could share links, products, and tips that could help other students with their learning. It could also create a greater sense of "team unity"through our discussions, etc...

Give ideas for using back-channeling at school. This would be perfect when listening to a podcast. The kids could post their questions, thoughts, opinions on a concept and be seen/read by everyone in the class immediately! It's great and I think I will try it this coming year!! : )

Find me on Facebook under the name:
Ica Carr

No comments:

Post a Comment