Thursday, August 6, 2009

Thing #8

  • What do you like about RSS and readers? It makes it easier to know or read the latest on your favorite blogs or news websites... By having it all come to you and not having to battle all the ads on the websites.
  • How do you think you might be able to use this technology in your school or personal life? In my personal life, I can check my google reader and find out exactly what I need to know without going to all 5 different websites. Also, I can see how it could be used for daily classroom enrichment and research by having it all there avaialbe to students. Precious classroom time will not be wated!
  • How can libraries/teachers/administrators use readers or take advantage of this new technology? Simple: By first becoming comfortable with it ourselves in our every day lives... Then, we can use it for every day instruction.

No comments:

Post a Comment