Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Thing #3: Blogger and Y!Avatar

Neat.

I never thought I would have a blog... I mean, I'm not a reporter or a person that has a lot to say to others about stuff, like Dear Abby... I'm just not like that. Don't get me wrong, I think a lot about stuff but I'm not one of those people that thinks they're super qualified to let everyone know how things should be run in the world and in their own lives. Trust me, I'm not perfect and I'm aware of that. Sooo, to answer the question for Thing #3: What are my thoughts about Blogger and my Avatar? I love it! Talk about self-expression, everyone's got a need for it. My Y!Avatar pic. reveals a side of me that very few people know about.

1 comment:

  1. your avatar is playing hide and seek from the rest of us (as do all the html avatars) please go back and look at the directions where it says save the pictures as a jpg file and use the picture gadget on the layout page of your blog to add it!

    ReplyDelete