Saturday, August 8, 2009

Thing #16

Wiki


Love it. Great and easy to use. Talk about making it easy for a group of people, especially if you're planning, to interact and get the same information across to everyone. The video from Common Craft was perfect! Thank you, Library2Play.

I also posted my comment in sbisdlib wiki, under Carranza :).

How might I use it in the classroom? Easy. Given the "perfect world" scenario where ALL my students have computer access at home, my students and I could participate in a classroom Wiki in discussions, creaeting "this week I learned" lists, researching a certain topic/location/person and adding info about that to our wiki. We can learn as we go... and best of all, at the end of the year, we could see and reflect on how much we've learned and accomplished as a class...

No comments:

Post a Comment