Saturday, August 8, 2009

Thing #14

I typed my search, "School Library Learning 2.0" and I got various results...
I must say that I find Technorati with a lot of good stuff... But it's not for me. Maybe because I'm brand new to the blogging world, I feel like it has a lot to offer, and sometimes having a lot on your plate is more than you can handle. At least, that's how I feel about it right now.

On the value of tagging information, I like Delicious and Flickr. It's great to have that option as an online user/participant to be able to save your stuff in tags using words that YOU remember. I can see why people feel that "others" should not be doing the categorizing because it's all about you, and what you think. I respect and appreciate that.

Optional:
1. Register and claim your blog. I'll wait on this one...
2.Explore the various Technorati widgets that you could add to your blog. Check.

No comments:

Post a Comment