Sunday, September 20, 2009

Animoto :)

It's been a while since I've been here... I've been soooo busy trying to move to my new place... and balance life with work. What a task!

We're now being tested every 1.5 weeks or 2, sometimes... It seems like there are 5 new things this year in my school, and particularly true in my department:

1. Eduphoria
2. E-portfolios
3. Benchmarks described above...
4. ActivBoards soon to arrive in October...
5. and a new attendance/grading system soon to come as well...
6. In addition to construction on both sides of our school: A SPARK park and roof rennovations...

Yes, all very lovely :) and stress free (my joke of the day)

Do you see why it is impossible to leave my job at 3:55 every day - and taking "work" home is not an option... :(

I only have Monday (tomorrow) to review my kids on 3 days worth of lessons where I didn't get to teach or "touch on" globalization... but I will tomorrow. I knew I needed something real good and to the point because we don't have time... as always. Soooo, last night, the idea came to me: I could use Animoto to teach Globalization!!! :) Problem solved.
Check out my vid and let me know what you think... Have a great week! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment