Sunday, April 18, 2010

Spring 2010

It's mid Spring, Summer is around the corner, and the excitement of another school year coming to an end got me to choose this avatar for the season. Why?

Well, it's crazy to think and say, but among all the years I've worked for my current school district in various job positions, I'm being recognized for my number of years of service! I never thought I would be one of those people!! Hahahaa... But yeah, who would have guessed, I'm actually looking forward to it. Among the many things that will be celebrated on the 5th of May this year, (Cinco de Mayo, someone's birthday, Gandhi getting out of prison in 1944, and the American Bible Society organized in New York back in 1816, etc...) I will be attending a nice dinner in celebration of my time in SBISD. Alone. Guests are allowed for those that are celebrating 20+ years of service... Which is sooo not my case... And I'm glad it's not because it must be hard to be in one place for more than five years nowadays.

1 comment:

  1. It IS hard to be in one place for a long time. Even five years. Well, anyway, CONGRATULATIONS for hanging in there! Time flies when you're having tons of work to do 24/7. I'm certainly glad you've been here for a while!!

    ReplyDelete